Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - Client Server
- Client Technical Support
- B.E In Computer Science
- B.E In Electrical & Electronics
- B.E In Electronics & Communications
- B.E In Information Science
- B.E In Instrumentation & Technology
2 Years - 4 Years
Full Time - Morning
Client Tech Supt Associate-170000BY
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat and remote diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products. Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Role & Responsibilities:
Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place).
Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
• Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
• Should have excellent communication skills in English.
• Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
• Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience – full time experience.
2-4 years of relevant technical troubleshooting experience.
Candidates with technical qualification ( B.Tech/ BE with Computer Science and IT)
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 2months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 months work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 2 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.