Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - Network Administration / Security
- B.E In Computer Science
- B.E In Electrical & Electronics
- B.E In Electronics & Communications
- B.E In Information Science
- B.E In Instrumentation & Technology
- B.E. In Information Technology
Who You Are:
● 2+ years of work experience in embedded software development.
● Good understanding of IP/MPLS packet forwarding concepts.
● Hands on experience developing L2/L3 or MPLS forwarding infrastructure or features for a router/switch.
● Proficient in "C" and multithread programming.
● Bachelors degree in CS/EE/CE or technical equivalent.
● Experience developing user mode device drivers or platform resource management (tcam, iptables) software in multithreaded environment.
● Hands on experience using traffic generators, ICE debugging
● Experience with Python, Perl or shell scripting.
What You'll Do:
● Design and develop platform infrastructure software modules for the web router.
● Develop automated tests in Python/C for hardware diagnostics and forwarding software validation.
● Conduct and participate in peer code/design reviews.
● Deliver detailed functional and design specifications of the software.
● Work closely with the platform hardware team in defining the programming interfaces into the hardware, diagnostics, design verification and board bringup.