Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
- Income Tax
- Ms Office
- Strong Communication
2 Years - 4 Years
Full Time - Morning
Provide support to Bangalore-based operations group, through financial management.Primary responsibilities will include financial and accounting management of a wholly-owned operational subsidiary.
- Manage the monthly closing and forecasting process. Draft, analyze and maintain financial statements and reports.
- Publish the monthly financial statements on a timely and accurate basis.
- Working knowledge about Company and Personal Income Tax, Knowledge on PF, VAT, PT.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement.
- Handling Petty cash payment and receipts
- Managing Employee Travel & Expenses process.
- Coordinating with Auditors during Internal, Tax or Statutory Audits.
- Salary Process involving Input validation, workings, process and thorough validation of Output.
- Final settlement process of resigned employees including Accounting of salary.
- Handling Employee queries relating to Salary, FBP Tax.
- Handling statutory payments and returns filings.
- Work on filing monthly and quarterly STPI returns
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two to Four years of experience in an increasingly responsible positions; experience with high tech operations preferred.
- Small to mid-sized company experience of overall finance functions and management.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Tally.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- B.com preferred.
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.