Job Requirement Details
- it-hardware & networking
- Engineering Design / R&D
- Digital Signal Processing
- Perl Scripting
- B.E In Electrical & Electronics
- M. Tech
3 Years - 5 Years
Full Time - Morning
Candidate must be an experienced CAD/EDA engineer able to develop and enhance state-of-art Analog and mixed-signal design methodologies for advanced technology nodes to enable efficient design and development of products.
The candidate would also establish collaboration with EDA vendors and work with circuit & layout design community to facilitate implementation and support of these flows.
A CAD engineer who has an urge on the pulse of latest tools and programming techniques and methodologies.
The candidate is not just looking to “support” CAD infrastructure but looking to enhance efficiencies and have meaningful and measurable impact of development speed and time to market.
The candidate must exhibit good communications, attitude and professional relationships with various team members.
- BSEE/MSEE with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of process technologies and device physics.
- Good understanding of transistor level analog circuit simulation tools.
- Good understanding of Digital & Analog Layout.
- Good awareness of VLSI flow methodology RTL->GDS.
- Good awareness of various CAD tools including Front-End, Verification & Back-End.
- Good experience of Place & Route tools (PNR/P&R) like ICC, Encounter & Innovus etc…
- Hands on experience of Cadence Schematic & Layout tools including ADEL/XL, Layout-XL.
- Hands on experience of physical verification tools like Cadence-PVS, Mentor-Calibre etc.
- Hands on experience with GDS tools like Calibre-DRV and/or QuickView(k2_viewer).
- Good understanding of physical verification ruledecks which uses PVL/SVRF.
- Good understanding of PDKs of various technologies ex: TSMC, GF, IBM, Intel etc…
- Good knowledge of Cadence-SKILL language.
- Good experience with programming languages like C, C++ and/or LISP etc…
- Solid knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, TCL, Shell (bash/ksh/tcsh) and/or Python, Ruby.
- Hands on experience in developing Graphical User Interfaces(GUIs) using Perl-TK/TCL-TK/Python-TK/Ruby-TK etc…
- Hands on experience with DRC/LVS/PEX flow methodologies including development & debugging.
- Good awareness of Power/EMIR tools like Apache-Totem/Voltus etc..
- Experience in development, maintenance and support of CAD environments for IC designs.
- Firm understanding of Cadence DFII.
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.