Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - Network Administration / Security
- Network Protocol
- Tcp Ip
Freshers - 3 Years
Full Time - Morning
• Troubleshoot escalated network, hardware, or relationship issues directly with Akamai's Network Partners and ISPs through phone and email.
• Manage the process of new deployments including instructing Network Partners on the process of racking and configuring Akamai hardware.
• Maintain records of hardware assets.
• Utilize a variety of scripts, tools, and monitoring systems to ensure proactive communication and relationship optimization.
• Maintain group and individual ticket queues.
• Assist in building tools and formulating methods for project managing partner deployments, tracking internal processes, and improving traffic distribution over the network.
• Bring about creative ideas to improve upon the Akamai Accelerated Network Partnership Program.
• Analyze and report on trends affecting the network.
• Willingness to documentation and processes.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience: 0-3 years
· Familiarity with Internet protocols and Networking including BGP, DNS & TCP/IP
· CCNA or equivalent Technical knowledge.
· Linux/Unix experience
Desired Qualifications :
• Excellent inter-personal and partner relationship development skills. Ability to set, manage and deliver Network partner expectations.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability and desire to speak to multiple people at varying levels within an organization and of varying technical backgrounds.
• Superior coordination and multitasking skills; positive, goal-oriented attitude and demeanor to work through roadblocks, motivate external concerns, and bring about project closure.
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.