Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - QA & Testing
- Automation Test
- Qa Engineer
- Script Writing
- B.E In Computer Science
1 Year - 3 Years
Full Time - Morning
About the Job:
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for efficient, comprehensive and well documented QA process methodology. The QA engineer will have experience in applying best practices to ensure that the software deployed into production is of the highest quality. The QA engineer will work with the software developers and business systems analyst to devise comprehensive test plans for system, regression and stress tests and where possible automate these tests. The QA engineer is responsible for recording and tracking test results as well as any software defects found in the testing process.
* Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated verification. This includes feature and functional testing, unit testing, regression and performance testing.
* Provide clear bug and issue descriptions and assist in escalations as needed.
* Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices.
Experience handling QA applications independently.
* Ability to work with developers to design test criteria and develop test plans.
* Strong understanding of QA life cycle and QA methodologies
* Strong understanding of Unix.
* Strong SQL knowledge for running/writing queries.
* Basic knowledge of PL-SQL.
* Strong verbal/written skills.
* Experience with release management tools like perforce.
* Automated testing experience
* Experience with scripting (perl, shell, python).
* Experience working in agile methodology.
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.