Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
- Software Development
- Any Graduate
2 Years - 5 Years
Full Time - Morning
- About IBM:
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, be essential. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they re inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us you ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
- Who you are :
You are expected to build and develop systems which demonstrate and make accessible the underlying research technology.
What you ll do:
1. Focused on comprehensive Internet-of-Things (IoT) development and architecture design, spanning both platform and solutions.
2. Will require thought leadership in multiple aspects of IoT such as 1) Systems integration 2) Integration of data-driven and cognitive analytics in the IoT architecture 3) Solution design and development.
3. Client-facing projects with ground-up solution and platform development.
4. Focal point between multiple research teams, product teams and clients, for IoT-analytics architecture.
5. Agile software development across technologies and languages. Work with a combination of open source and IBM technologies like Spark, RabbitMQ, Bluemix, Cassandra, Hadoop, J2EE, SOA among others
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.