Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - QA & Testing
- Automation Tool
- Perfomance Testing
- Qa Testing
- Vb Script
- Web Application
- M. Tech
3 Years - 4 Years
Full Time - Morning
Qualification & Experience
> Any Post Graduate or B.E./B.Tech/MCA-Full Time
> 3-4 years’ of experience.
> Preferably experience of working on relevant Financial Services software product
> 3-4 years of experience of software testing of multi-user software, ideally within a financial environment. Experience should cover test execution and formal recording of execution results.
> Minimum of 12 months experience with test automation tools (i.e. Test Complete, QTP, Rational), ideally beyond keystroke capture and replay in automating various Web & Desktop based applications.
> An aptitude for working to challenging deadlines and budgets on a continual basis.
> Technical ability to navigate around and review file contents.
> Knowledge of any scripting language(VB Script, QA Basic, Java Script) would be an added advantage
> Experience in performance Testing would be an added advantage.
- Analysis of complex projects and activities to identify the test requirements, both functional and regression based
- Develop suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs, to prove a delivery.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Record and prove that test scripts achieve the required business and systems requirement coverage
- Work with senior testers to conduct effective, timely testing.
- Perform test execution of test larger or more complex scripts.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing activities.
- Follow the principles of good testing.
- Develop a working knowledge of the supported portfolio of functionality and systems
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Maintain timely and precise reporting.
- Follow formal change control procedures and processes
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.