Job Requirement Details
- It-software/software services
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Freshers - Freshers
Full Time - Morning
• Proven mastery of computer science fundamentals. Love of software development and excitement about working in a start-up.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and Pleasant Personality
• A hungry entrepreneurial and “can do” spirit, as evidenced by successful interest in learning new technologies Job Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to • Design, document and implement system libraries, modules and applications for Oligosoft products
• Design and implement file system, networking, and management features for Oligosoft products
• Research and prototype experimental technologies and techniques in the areas of files systems and data storage, and advanced visualizations Candidates must have
• Great attitude and strong work ethic
• The desire to achieve real-world results as well as unstructured research
• The ability to effectively communicate in person as well via phone, email and chat Additional qualifications include • Sound knowledge of computer architecture
• Learn to develop beautiful and easy to use software applications
• Demonstrate consistent improvement in your coding skills, issue-tracking and source control system skills, and agile development mentality
• Participate in code reviews, bug tracking, project management with the rest of the team.
• Design, document and implement system libraries, modules and applications for Oligosoft products
• Research and prototype experimental technologies and techniques in the areas of files systems and data storage and advanced visualizations • Work on the implementation and verification of software for key products produced by the spftware team.
How To Apply
Search Related Job
Join CareerRobo Innovation Hub
- Introducing the World's best INNOVATION HUB
- Get experienced before you graduate
- An equal opportunity to all to implement their thought with a better training
- Build you own career
- Training Cum Internship program for 6months for fresher's at CareerRobo
- On Web Designing & Development along Software Testing
- Intial 3 months of training on Soft Skills including PHP, MySql, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS, Manual Testing
- Next 2 month work with CareerRobo as "INTERN" implementing your trained skills on Real Time Projects
- Last 1 months is your innovation period. Make your creative ideas in to live with experts help.